Budget tower speakers that rock!

Hey all!
First timer in here. I know how subjective this gets but I'll ask anyway... I'm looking for a pair of budget tower speakers (under $1000) that really cook w/ rock n roll music. Vintage is OK. I want to play them loud and I like solid bottom end extension. Maybe it's not the most refined sound in the world, but these speakers would (in theory) be exciting to listen to...meaning I'm not concerned w/ a neutral delivery. Again, I know a good speaker is a good speaker regardless of the genre of music being played...but humor me. What do you think are some decent choices to consider? Also, I play mostly vinyl on a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon thru an Outlaw SS2150. Thanks!
samcbride
Go find a pair of RBH SV-6500 towers. Beautifully balanced and so well made. For a brief time, I built them. The cabinets are incredibly well made, heavy bracing. The crossovers are very high quality materials, using very heavy gage internal wiring. 
I hope you're ready for some blasphemy.   For under $1000, the very best value for playing rock 'n roll at level are a good set of PA loudspeakers.  I like Bag End best.
Hello,
With the ribbon tweeter and drivers that really punch I would say Martin Login tower 40s. Used under $1000. No sub needed hear and highs that will have your neighbors complaining. If you are near Chicagoland area check out https://holmaudio.com/used-demo-new/
if you are not try to find them. I was amazed by how much these speakers handled everything. Tube and SS sounded incredible. 
Plus one for anything from PSB, select Klipsch and Polk, or anything used from Monitor Audio or B&W.