Sony 777es ok to leave on?

Does anyone know if there are any spinning parts or motors that continue running if this sony is left on? I notice a definite improvement in sound after it has been on for a day or two but i'm a little concerned about the negative side effects of this. anybody?
As always, thanks in advance and a big hug goes out to the person who's been stalking me with -2/-2s everywhere i go.
kublakhan
Onhwy61 and Elizabeth are correct. I leave mine on all the time, with only good results.
hey thanks everybody, that's what i wanted to know. and thanks for the 2/2 because the stalker struck again somewhere :)
2s for everybody!
I notice an improvement after leaving my 9000ES on for 16 hours or more, so now I will try keeping it on for longer periods of time. Thanks. I'm still a little bit concerned about any problems developing over the long term because of the heat generated by being left on. Anyone know about that?
Bmpnyc: Does it get hot? None of the players that I own (and have owned) generate much heat at all (it's hard to feel it at all).
Dekay, it doesn't get hot, but it is definetely quite warm. Mostly at the backside, and only a little bit at the front. In my rack I have about 11/2" clearance on top, and about 1" at the bottom. Not a lot of room, but not packed in tight either. What do you think?