Missed Connections

I am using a Parasound Hint 6 integrated to drive my B&W 606 S2's. It's rated at 160 wpc. Also in my system is a Carver Sunfire Cimema with 5channels driven 200wpc. Currently the Sunfire is only being used to drive center and surrounds leaving 2 channels free. Those channels have no source input. Is there any reason I can't use them to bi-amp the B&W's effectively giving them 360wpc? My interest lie in having the power to listen at lower volumes with clarity. 
dadork
The problem is the gain of Parasound Hint 6 integrated power amp section is 28dB and the gain of Sunfire Cinema Grand is 26dB, you need to insert an attenuator in front of Hint 6 power amp section to level match with the Sunfire.
Before you do anything else ( if you have not done it yet ), you should determine which " amplifier " you prefer driving the B&Ws. I find both amplifiers to have different characteristics ( personalities ), that might not gel when you use both amplifiers biamping ( gain matched of course ). If you find the Sunfire as good as the Hint 6, I would use all of the channels of the Sunfire, to biamp the B&Ws, the 5th channel for you center, and the power section from the Hint 6 for your rears. That would be my optimum set up, as my ears believe in biamping ( except in cases where you horizontally biamp, with the upper amplification being a different sound than the lower amplification, possibly breaking up the coherence of the speakers ). Get 2 good subwoofers as well, if you do not have them now. Enjoy !
@mrdecibel  Hey, there's some things to think about. I just received within the last month the Parasound, the B&W's and two REL t7i's. Still trying to dial in the RELs but getting there. I think I will probably stick to using the Parasound integrated to drive my mains as it has HT bypass so I can cut out the receiver completely when I am listening to music. Enjoying everything so far!