Dedicated line questions...

Did a search, but can’t come up with a good answer. I am considering the install of a dedicated line. The general consensus is a 20amp circuit. How does this rectify with a full system designed around 15amp components/cords. I already have PS audio receptacles, and have upgraded/cleaned up all the other outlets on the current circuit, but it is still noisy. Would installing a 20amp circuit require a refit of gear or just 15-20 amp power cords? I don’t run big mono’s and really only need one line. Would a dedicated 15 suffice?  Yeah, fairly clueless in this realm.
geof3
I think I need to add a ground lift isolator to my cable line... any recommendations for that? 
geof3
... I need to add a ground lift isolator to my cable line... any recommendations for that?
Back-to-back baluns have always worked for me. Simple, inexpensive.
I've done this in 2 homes now in the last 6 months. 2 lines of 10/2 under the house through 50 ft of crawspace, commando style. I recommend assessing how much physical pain you're willing to endure vs how much money your electrician will charge. 
@erik_squires I just pulled out my ifi 5v wall wort power supply to power an spdif jitter reducer. Initially had it plugged into my bp3.5 ultra balanced power conditioner with the rest of my digital and soon noticed some hash in the system while listening to my main source. Moved it to the power strip that's on a standard house line (w tv, modem, etc.) and things cleaned up a bit.

Could be an issue with balanced power, or poor isolation within the conditioner, but noticeable whatever the reason.