Your shipping wrecks. USPS,FED-EX and UPS

Well the e-bay USPS shipping has fallen apart, and the e-bay Fed-Ex is not much better......A 4000.00 CD player missing for 20 days by USPS, A box of 50 fuses , says delivered , but nobody knows where ???..........2 cartridges and a headshell...delivered today, but nobody knows where ??........You put a tracking number in Fed-Ex all it says is late delivery, and never tells where it is.....So be careful with Christmas Presents..........The only way I can track USPS is go to the Post Office ans have them track it, if I track it all it says is late arrival......
autospec
My recent experience with all of these shippers...
1) FedEx outright lies, and have been caught several times doing so...they have become very unreliable, though the items eventually show up
2) USPS inefficient, esp now " due to COVID"
3) of the big three, IMHO, UPS is most reliable...
4)BUT , the absolute best, at least between here and Canada, is DHL...they consistently are SO good, packages come before they are supposed to....I honestly dont know if they do strictly domestic, though
timkr- my police pension (Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund) is required by Ohio law to fund future pension liability out to 30 years, you are wrong in your assertion, there are many pension funds subject to this requirement and I’m sure Ohio is not exclusive in that requirement.  We also contribute nearly half of the funds, the city contributes the rest.  THAT may be where a difference lies, I don’t know how the postal workers pension is funded.
tim, no doubt we can work together as soldiers . God Bless Gen . Currie , Canada has the best battle record in both WW1 and WW II .

I listen almost every night to the CBC "National" .Often they have as much news about the States as they do Canada.
I live in the Twin Cities of Minnesota which is the most major US city
like Canada . When I fly up to Winnipeg very little change .

MN borders both Manitoba and Ontario. In the ten years I have lived
here I have NEVER heard one word about Canada on TV or radio.
15 years in Vermont , 125 mile drive to Montreal and Ottawa , ditto.Not cool.

Was going to do a bucket trip to Regina this summer. Only Province Capital I have never been in. Boo-Hoo on that.
I think that what you want is experienced help. The union part I think best be left out. During college I worked for the USPS and some of your experiences with union employees must differ greatly from mine. 

Schubert please explain to me how one would measure the battle record of a country.
Forgot to add that in my experience UPS is by far the worst carrier. Damage common and dont like to pay claims. Use FedEx for components and USPS for my vacuum tubes.