For the Audiophile with a taste for good design(looks)....a question.

What are your favorite audio components and speakers based on the way they look (looked).  Yes, I know that sound is what counts and that is my major influence, but I do enjoy well designed/good looking products.   I no longer do, but did have a collection of art deco radios, both table models and consoles.....and that was all about design rather than their audiophile qualities.  Thanks 

whatjd
The MR78 tuner is eye candy. 

Any tubed amp with exposed tubes, during nighttime listening with the lights low or off, is also eye candy

Another vote for Luxman, at least their amps. If you are into vintage equipment, Bang and Olufsen years ago made a beautifully designed turntable. Their Beogram 4002 model was on display at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City in their Architecture and Design gallery. I like the current look of much of the current Magico speaker line. Kind of a modern industrial look to them. 

Mike
Miller carbon from what I can see your system is not very good looking. As for well designed I can't make any comments about that cuz I haven't heard it.