Dedicated line questions...

Did a search, but can’t come up with a good answer. I am considering the install of a dedicated line. The general consensus is a 20amp circuit. How does this rectify with a full system designed around 15amp components/cords. I already have PS audio receptacles, and have upgraded/cleaned up all the other outlets on the current circuit, but it is still noisy. Would installing a 20amp circuit require a refit of gear or just 15-20 amp power cords? I don’t run big mono’s and really only need one line. Would a dedicated 15 suffice?  Yeah, fairly clueless in this realm.
geof3
If I were building a new home or re-wiring my home I'd probably run 20A to my audio receptacle.  But I wouldn't pay an electrician hundreds of dollars to convert my 15A to 20A without a known reason or goal.  I run all my gear into a power regenerator that only draws 500W and and 5.3A.  I have plenty of headroom.  It's all about what you're trying to manage and achieve.

I believe running a dedicated line to the breaker box for my audio components only, will help isolate them. There are a lot of things that can create noise like the refrigerator and furnace, not to mention compact florescent bulbs. I have had problems in our last house with compact florescent bulbs in other rooms creating hum. We moved to a house in the country and I don't see us moving again. This is it. I now have a dedicated music room, so I want to get the best possible sound.

I have been down the power re-generator path and have found it limiting. I couldn't plug my tube amps into it, so I could only use it for my front end. And after I got my Ref Phono 2se, I was going to have to upgrade. I couldn't have all my front end gear on at the same time. I sold the re-generator and bought a Shunyata Triton which is not power limiting. I have been extremely happy with that decisions.

The “goal” would be to get an over crowded circuit (11 receptacles, 4 light switches) off of the path. I have no other choice in terms of circuit or placement unfortunately. I pull off one receptacle into a Furman Elite for all my audio with the exception of my TT, but I might be changing that ASAP, so that everything is off the Furman. Problem with that is, I would need a 10ft power cable to accomplish that. But, given what MC mentioned and others, perhaps it’s not “worth it” so to speak. An SQ enhancement would be the bonus, not the end game.
@geof   That's a reasonable goal.  While I use a 15A circuit, it is dedicated to only my audio.
It’s very simple. Ask the electrician to install a circuit to your listening room. What you need:

20-amp breaker at the panel;

Nema 5-20R receptacle on the wall. This type accommodates both 15 and 20 amp plugs. This is what to buy (or something similar if you want a audiophile receptacle):
https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-TWR20-W-20-Amp-125-Volt-Receptacle/dp/B001DFOZ4S/ref=sr_1_8?crid=1DEI...

A wire from the breaker to the receptacle. Use either:
3-wire #10 romex, like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Southwire-63948426-SIMpull-residential-electrical/dp/B000BPD970/ref=sr_1_4?cr...

or 12/2 MC cable, like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Southwire-68580021-12-Gauge-Conductors-Insulated/dp/B000BQYAHM/ref=sr_1_2?cri...

Then you’re good to go with whatever you plug in. If the plug fits the receptacle, it’s all safe.