DAC's Made in the USA

I am shopping for my very first dac and the sheer number of product available is bewildering.Unlike many members, I have never owned an outboard dac for a 2 channel system, my budget is extremely limited and my technical knowledge of the product is low.
Further I am committed to purchase a dac made in the USA, or at least a friendly democratic country. 
You can see by my equipment list that I have nothing of any great quality or renown and much of this inventory is likely to be sold to partially pay for the dac. 
I am 80 years old, wear hearing aids and I am pretty satisfied with the sounds I presently hear and really wonder if I can enhance the sound quality of my CD collection (Jazz, blues and classical). 
Would appreciate it if I can get some real help, i.e., people who have actually used their recommendation/not read about it.  Also please remember my spending limitation, more is impossible.
Many thanks 

New (not used)
Made in the USA 
Ideally less than $1500 
Headphone jack is not necessary
Two channel analog output 
Optical and digital coaxial input 

Accuphase E-202, 
Adcom GFA 555, 
McCormack TLC-1, 
Pioneer SA-9500II,
McIntosh MA-6100
Sony DVP S9000ES (DVD, CD, SACD),ADS 910,Klipsch Forte II
stebut
Made in US, and reasonably priced: there is only one that jumps off the mind.... Schiit!!!

Put Cary in your list. North Carolina 
+1 @twoleftears

Reading this thread while helping a friend looking for the same as @stebut the first DAC that came to mind was Border Patrol. Maybe a 2nd-hand Border Patrol SE I noticed for sale on USAM (made in Maryland) until I saw the "optical" requirement. A post on another thread is so true right now, quote ".....you have neurotic audiophiles dumping cutting edge current dacs at deep discounts all the time".

@stebut
Well under your budget there are some nice DACs popping up on the used market right now too. Looking at your component list and proper matching, you could end up with a nice DAC and still save $500 or more under your budget for "listening to your CDs." While others recommend new Schiit DACs, also noting some former Schiit models. Or, maybe the new Schiit Bifrost 2 if you wanna save 800 bucks.

However, If you went with SPDIF Digi COAX instead of optical, still think one of the non-oversampling DACs by Border Patrol would be nice and musical for you. If I had not bought my overseas MHDT Orchid tube dac, would have bought the Border Patrol DAC SE+ (R2R non-oversampling) with coax only option for $1425 brand new. Good luck. http://www.borderpatrol.net/DAC.htm
It’s funny how made in USA works ,at least 50% I believe made and assembled here ,but you can have  many parts from overseas.
Ayre Codex about $300 more then you wanted to spend but      made in the good old USA and better performance then DACs costing  2 to 3 times

Enjoy the Music 
Tom