Herron VTPH-2A or Manley Chinook mk II phonostage

Anyone have a direct comparison with these two phonostage’s  the Herron and Manley. I currently have a Soundsmith MCP2 MK II with a Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC ⭐️
I also am looking to upgrade my tt, and lets say my head has been spinning. 5-8000 range

current system
primaluna hp premium integrated 
focal Sopra 2
rel s/5 sub
luxman sm-150 cd
marantz tt-151S ( the one Clear audio built)
cardas parasec interconnects 

some tt I have been considering
dr Feickert - woodpecker or Blackbird
vpi
Vertere 
EAT Forte S Fatismo

not a lover of the round look

also have a VPI Classic 3 gently used offered to me by a very reliable source for 3 k

any help is welcomed as I have become overwhelmed.

Thanks
peter 

128x128tastypeter
I have heard numerous phono stages including the 2 on your list and thought the Herron was better. Then I listened to the Zesto Andros Deluxe and was smitten. I highly encourage you to audition this or any of the phono preamps in their line.

Disclaimer: We are a Zesto Dealer located in the Upper Midwest.
Audition_Audio, the Zesto has a very high output impedance compared to the Herron. Zesto: 10k ohms. Herron: 400 ohms (or 500 depending on the tube choice). That may be an issue depending on the input impedance of OP’s preamp. I believe I’ve read you want the ratio to be at least 1:10 (output impedance: input impedance) but correct me if I’m wrong. 
I've owned both. Herron hands down.

I really don't like designs that put cheap microswitches directly in the path of the very small signal cartridge output. Not good when new and worse as the unit ages. Keith Herron came up with an elegant solution.
What is the Herron solution to switching?  I've never seen a Herron product in person.  Thanks.
Us end users complain when products do not provide enough optional settings.  Then we complain again about switches, when the component offers a high degree of flexibility.  It's a cake we would all like to have and also eat at the same time. I feel for the designers.