Single Track that's worth the price of Admission

In another thread I commented on some resurrected analog gear that has me enjoying my old LP's.  Great fun for sure.  So given this Christmas season I pulled out some old albums.  One included a 1975 Vienna Choir Boys under the direction of Hans Gillesberger.  The last song on the album was one I had never heard or recalled from the past-- "Pueri concinite".  Now I only understood a few words, but it really did not matter.  This was one of those songs that sent chills up your spine, over and over again.  Angelic, arresting, I can't quite pick the word.  Thanks be to God above I was able to enjoy this and I never tossed my vinyl!

So here's the question.  What albums or CD's have you enjoyed where one single cut was worth the cost of admission?  
corelli
Jennifer Warnes, The Well, the limited edition 45 has extra tracks the last of which is Born in Time. What a voice. What a recording. Worth it all right there. Especially since, far as I can tell, its only on the 45 LP.
@twoleftears  thanks for the link-beautiful!

@ebm  in a bit of a scroogish mood?  Come on now.

@millercarbon  thanks for the suggestion.  You won't be upset if I get the sacd or gold cd version will you!?