Recommendation for a replacement speaker cable

I believe this is my first time ever asking speaker cable advice, so bear with me.

System is:
Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers
Line Magnetic 518ia integrated
LFD LE phono
Oppo105
AZ interconnects
Decware Styx speaker cables

I've had AZ Satori, Mapleshade Double Helix, and Clear Day Silver speaker cables. Looking for an upgrade under $600 new or used for the Decware Styx I'm running now. I'm not biased against BlueJean or Canare or Silnote or any other non-boutique brand; just a cable that will help me achieve the magic that combination of the LM and the Spatials have the potential for.
128x128simao
For some reason, taking the advice of someone who's named dorkwad is really troublesome. However, I will try to look past the name.
@simao

i think i will change my username to slimebucket... 🤣

on a slightly more serious note, fyi...

i use mapleshades helix when running my harbeths and spendors, which benefit from a little more forwardness/drive and zing on leading transients

conversely, i use the 4s11 or tuneful/belden for my proacs and spatials (esp. w solid state amps) where the job is maintain the incredible soundstage while taming the treble a touch and/or add a lil more body/weight to music (bear in mind my spatials are the m3 sapphires, where clayton dialed up the 'transparency' with the new wide dispersion broad range tweeter)

Duelund Speaker Cable12awg, Tin-Plated Stranded Copper Cotton Oil (DCA12GA), Hook-up Wire
 This is the cable that I used to replace my Silent Source speaker cables which I had been using for a couple of years. I heard about this cable out of Norway and decided to try it. I ran four six foot lengths between my Krell Mono Blocks and my Focal Aria 948’s. These are bare wire, no connectors getting in the way. All they do is give you what is on the record, if there is bass, you hear it. Incredibly satisfied and in my humble opinion the biggest bang for your buck out there. Cost, currently $15.95 a meter, just google and go for it.