Recommendation for a replacement speaker cable

I believe this is my first time ever asking speaker cable advice, so bear with me.

System is:
Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers
Line Magnetic 518ia integrated
LFD LE phono
Oppo105
AZ interconnects
Decware Styx speaker cables

I've had AZ Satori, Mapleshade Double Helix, and Clear Day Silver speaker cables. Looking for an upgrade under $600 new or used for the Decware Styx I'm running now. I'm not biased against BlueJean or Canare or Silnote or any other non-boutique brand; just a cable that will help me achieve the magic that combination of the LM and the Spatials have the potential for.
128x128simao
Post removed 
canare 4s11 star quad is very good very cost effective

so is the tuneful cable orange/black twisted belden cable made in brooklyn that can be bought on ebay - really excellent neutral/slightly warm cable

i did not get along with kimber pbj/silver streak/4tc/8tc i felt they were a little grainy/hashy sounding... maybe some interference
$600? Better than AZ Satori??? Uh, good luck with that one. Try Audio Envy I guess. What specifically are you looking to improve upon over what the AZs do?  “Upgrade” and “Magic” don’t mean anything, at least not to me. 
Wireworld Eclipse,has many pluses others don’t have.
their- OCC  7-9s Copper the purist there is ,
their dielectric even  better then Teflon ,their speaker cable 
is a awg 9 for a 2 m retail $1500 Galen Carol audio very well versed and respectable deals.
I'm running Bluejeans Canare 4S11 on recommendation of my speaker builder (Fritz Carbon 6), PrimaLuna tube integrated.  Couldn't be happier.