Looking for a speaker for my LM 845 Premium

Today I have the Tekton Double Impact, but now matter what I match them with there are some hardness / brightness in the mid range.
I am looking for a high efficiency speaker for my 30W tube amp.
sensitivity > 92db
impedance min. at any frequency 4 ohm.
My room 25m2

And if possible made in Europe, Why? because import from the US add 1/3 on top of the price, and more if it’s a very heavy speaker.
martin-andersen
Own the line magnetic 845 ia with proac d20r and a rel 812 sub. The proacs are a great match with the lm 845.If money per Mitch
Please excuse the post I made above as I have Parkinson’s disease and my fingers do not always cooperate. Tried to tell you I own LM 845 and the Proac D20r. Excellent match but if money permits You should roll the tubes as it will bring the amp to a different level. Hope you find what you’re searching for enjoy the holidays

If you can afford them, Avatngarde Zeros would be a wonderful match.  They are a pain to setup but are amazing once they get dialed in.  They are not as bright as a lot of horns and will do well with a less warm 845 based amp.  
LM amps are magic and despite their low output wattage, don’t need super sensitive speakers. I have a 508ia driving Peak Consult Princess IV Signatures through Auditorium A23 cabling. For what I listen to in my modest 11x17 foot room (jazz, classical mostly), it is a special combination. 
3 Easy-good work on the moving screen.
Martin- Is the UK a problem on VAT?
If not I would look at Spendor, Tannoy
Stirling, and I am sure a multitude of others.

Avoid anything called a monitor.

Best,