Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Happy New Year Warrenh,
I am on my second set of DEf 4's and I can tell you that the first set with 850 hours were still getting smoother and faster, top to bottom, when they went to live with another family. The second set now have over 1000 hours. The highs seem to have settled down around 650 hours. (I do have different caps for the tweeters on this set). The mids were pretty much cooked at the 850-900 mark.
The subwoofers seem to be getting better still at 1000+ hours. I know some will call me nuts but the bass is still getting tighter, faster and fuller. Ray Brown's bass on Summerwind D2D and Soular Energy is a great test. Texture and three dimensional bass notes are becoming addictive. Never really heard bass like this before in my room. Thanks Sean!
Soular Energy, Ray Brown. Wonderful to hear what a 4 string acoustic instrument can do. One of my favorite Ray Brown albums.
Does anyone know what the power rating for the Def 4 subwoofer amp is rated at?
I don't see this information listed anywhere.
Vetterone, there has been a little bit of discussion on this thread re changing caps on Def4 tweeters. Charles esp. recommends Duelund CAST Cu, or Ag. What specifically did you change to, what has your experience been, and did you have the stock caps in your first pair of 4s?
This is not the most straightforward change, since one cannot practically perform an a-b, so need to go down this path with confidence that the change will be significant, and positive across a whole spectrum of music.
At the moment, what I'm loving about the 4s is a real transparency in the treble, which together with the delicacy of the FRDs is providing an almost electrostatic like quality to the sound. Can this treble quality really be improved a great deal further with cap switch?