Has "politically correct" killed the used audio market?

Previously loved, slightly demo'ed....etc.  

Gosh, when I sell the old car I should not list it as "used" ....perhaps "formerly observed", "slightly touched",  "once considered",  "only driven by a Little Old Lady from Riverside, Ca."

But thankfully no items sold are "used" any longer, really helps my faith in the market.

"Creative writing and the Internet" should be a required course for all "Semi-liberal  arts" degrees"

whatjd
"There is by the way no wave."

At least the source of this information is experienced...

"Now being an x-ray tech I don’t see nearly as many patients as the RNs and MAs."

millercarbon,

"So when these people would show up with the flu I would smartly say well its probably a different strain or its probably too soon, in other words feed them the party line."

It was not within the scope of your job to give out medical opinions or advice. It is not only wrong and potentially dangerous behavior, but it may be grounds for dismissal. Practicing medicine without a license is frowned upon by authorities and should have been frowned upon by your superiors. Do not do it. You may harm someone.

Opinion | What the Science of Addiction Tells Us About Trump - POLITICO

Found this to be interesting. Rings true.

People are all fallible but responsible people fact check things as best they can before spreading rumors as is so easily done on the internet these days.

To not do that is being irresponsible. Being irresponsible is a bad thing. Look it up. Gotta keep track of these things, what is good and what is bad, carefully these days.

Opinions are OK. Just don’t pitch an opinion as documented fact.