McIntosh fuse changeout to make better sound

Have anyone change out the fuse in the back of a McIntosh integrate amp to make it sound better? Does this work or is this a myth? And if it does what kind of fuse? Thx
ucdmac122005
If you are reading this, and you are new here, 95% of the time those that believe in "tweaks", which invariably are used somewhere in the electronics, don't have any depth of knowledge of how electronics actually work.   Does having a deeper understanding of electronics and electricity magically change your ears?  It may actually change your brain, as you will be less susceptible to suggestion.

w.r.t. "trying it", I have lots of audiophile friends who tell me about these crazy upgrades. Invariably, when I visit, they will demonstrate it, and I won't hear a difference.  Then I sit them down and make the change without them knowing what I did  ... and they don't either, though I have found loose contacts and corrosion that perhaps contributed to the change.

The so called "tweaks" rarely stand up to scrutiny.  There is no valid explanation for what the tweak does, and even when the explanation is in the realm of possibility, you will never find enough details to validate the claim (except fuses in the speaker path).
I'm convinced that the naysayers have never experienced what is possible with their systems.

SR Orange fuses are a substantial upgrade. 30-day return policy, so what have you to lose?

Frank

If you are reading this thread and new here make sure you also visit other forums just to realize how crazy some of this stuff is here and the zealotry which surrounds it by the proponents of psuedo science. Of course real tweaks do real things and snake oil tweaks merely transfer wealth.

I have been looking for a cable cooker that would work on my fuses. The problem is the "Blackout" super coating has messed up cooking since the stuff just starts dripping off when heated. The bag of "Precious Pebbles" was a problem too since the plastic bag melted all over the fuse. On a serious note now I preferred the beeswax impregnated fuses the most until I ran into FMI fuses which are much better. The Fecal Matter Impregnated fuses are simply the best and have measured to be so though I wont provide any data to prove this. You either understand the subtle nuances of superb audio, or you are just another dirt behind your phony golden ears poor attitude full of envy non entity. Those of us who know just know and we who know feel sorry for those of you who don't know what you don't know.
As the 'Flat Earth Church of Pushing Electrons Through Metals' continues it's fevered program, to deliver the music lover from the demonic influences of their own mental faculties and senses (HOLLOW-HEADED-LUJAH, AMEN): the intrepid listen on and enjoy the rewards of their own experimentation.     
oregonpapa
I’m convinced that the naysayers have never experienced what is possible with their systems.
That may be partially true, but I suspect many of the naysayer measurementalists don’t even own systems. They’re just here to argue and disrupt and by that measure they are doing a great job.