Does Power Cord Require Burn-In To Sound Good?

I recently bought a new power cord but there isn’t much difference in sound quality between this new cord and the previous Wireworld Elektra 7 which it replaces. The cords are used on the DAC.

Any ideas if the cord needs to burn in to open up and sound better? It currently has about 5 hours on it and I think I prefer the sound quality of the previous cord which costs 10 times cheaper.

Any thoughts appreciated.
ryder
Be suspicious when the recommended break in period is likely to take longer than the return policy last. Pretty hard to get 200 hours of listening in 30 days for most people. Just a thought. 
Like all audio products, the power cord must burn in for 90 days, i.e. until the credit cardfcannot be refunded.  Ask any sales person who works on commission.
Why is that people with a grudge and an agenda masquerade as audiophiles and get their sadistic kicks haunting and trolling audiophile sites?

To, of course, balance all the unscientific, unproven, useless bull crap that is put out on this forum by questionable sources and to protect the newbie from seeing only the bull crap.  Sorta like walking by a guy beating on a woman and doing nothing about it.

On the other hand.... who praises the significant, if not impressive, improvements in sound quality that can be achieved by buying very expensive "high end” cables? Two groups. Those that manufacture, distribute and sell these products at a serious profit and those who were talked into drinking the Kool Aid and would NEVER fess up to being fleeced. Actually there is a third group. This group gulped the Kool Aid and are victims of the insidious audio expectation bias that causes you to hear the advertised, albeit impossible, sound quality enhancement.

Different power cords do different things to the sound of your system. Without being technical, they have to match your system. Everything needs to burn in, but I agree with millercarbon. 

To, of course, balance all the unscientific, unproven, useless bull crap that is put out on this forum by questionable sources and to protect the newbie from seeing only the bull crap. Sorta like walking by a guy beating on a woman and doing nothing about it.

+1