Tekton Electron SE

I had a pair of Tekton Double Impacts that I sold when I moved to a smaller home. After a year of evaluating various smaller speakers I decided to go back to Tekton but with the more compact Electron SE. In my room these speakers work perfectly. The bass on these smaller speakers is unbelievably deep and tight. I miss none of the punch from the bigger Double Impacts. On mine's I used a single Beryllium tweeter on the middle of the array. The tops on these are very extended and crisp clear more so than the DBs. The imaging and sweet-spot is electrostatic-like with excellent ability to present the faintest details in a recording. In my appreciation other than the ability to convey a "bigger" bass the Electrons have a more refined sound and the bass in my room is more than sufficient with a tighter presntation than that of the DB's. Feel free to send questions if you have any.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwisty
mwatsme,
I had the NAD M10 and have the NAD M33, there is no comparison.  The M33 is head and shoulders above everything I’ve heard, which realistically is not many compared to some.  It’s great in that all you need are speakers and speaker wires.  I stream Qobuz almost exclusively, occasionally use the Bluetooth  option to send to my B&W wireless headphones.  There is a significant wait for the M33’s now, but it’s worth it!
A person should feel safe expressing pleasure with their new EQ. Perhaps a tad boring is the repetitive Pro or con reviews.
Don’t know of any Tekton for me to review, and Assumption carries little weight. I’ve spent much time procuring fine late model examples of what I like and take great pleasure looking and listening, it can become the focal point of your free space.
I’m jealous of the PS audio sound room height not volume is my limiting factor, I see the last step just can’t take it. 
Be safe...enjoy

Cheers 
I guess for me part of the issue is there are fewer a d fewer  places to actually audition speakers. I am not going to magnolia to listen to klipsch and Elac. I need the reviews from people that have the speakers and can talk about them. I'm in OKC and would have to find someone with what I want and see if I can get invited to their house to hear speakers or travel to Dallas. Between this forum, Guttenberg, Darko, and a couple other YouTube I have to make and have made decisions based on all the information I gather on those formats. I bought Tektons based on user reviews mainly although Guttenberg review really helped solidify my decisions.  So I get the fake review issue but like Amazon and Wikipedia you have to figure out who you trust and how you want to sift through the fake reviews.  Just my .02
@dlong  

I don't get all the hate for Tekton here.

I don't have anything against Tekton whatsoever or any of the other brands that get ridiculously hyped on this forum to the point where people are shamed for owning something else- being accused of not hearing well or overspending and being butthurt because of their horrificly pathetic audio purchasing decisions (so childish).  

It's not the products that lack virtue, it's the Agon reviewers.
Has anyone owned both ZU and Tekton? I have had my Omen refs for going on 8 years and I simply love them. Just curious if both brands share similar sound characteristics