McIntosh fuse changeout to make better sound

Have anyone change out the fuse in the back of a McIntosh integrate amp to make it sound better? Does this work or is this a myth? And if it does what kind of fuse? Thx
ucdmac122005
The ONLY thing important about which fuse you use is the amp rating specified by the operator's manual, and always use a fast blow fuse unless the manual states otherwise.
Hey UCDMAC 122005. I have thought the same question but haven't been forced to do anything yet as my MA2275 has been great. Rolled the tubes once so far and was happy with the outcome. Anyways, was considering changing out the fuse just to see. Appreciate your post. Got me thinking!
Synergistic has a 30-day return policy so you can always just try it w/o risk.  I tried the Blue fuse a couple of years ago and it made zero difference in my system but I'm open-minded so I tried.  I can often hear differences in speaker cables, IC's, power cables, and isolation/vibration control but I could not discern any difference in a fuse. 
I found no difference in high end fuses. Any fuse will compromise sound. What worked for me, was taking all of the fuses out and hard wiring the 2 ends of the fuse link with good copper or silver wire.