Projector Power Cords

Does anyone have any experience with upgraded power cords versus the stock power cords for a projector? I just ordered a Sony 695 projector and I'm wondering if an upgraded power cord will improve the picture on the screen.
willgolf
Well, I have an upgraded power cord and PPT products on my projector.  At first the picture quality was good.  But I have noticed in the last two weeks as more hours are on the projector the quality is better.  Was it the PC or PPT products are placebo,  Who cares, I am happy.
there is no way a power cord that is connecting hundreds of feet of regular blah blah yada yada

The last 3-6 feet of conductors in the power line are the most important. I've also seen blah blah blah yada yada

These two quotes are two sides of the same coin. Which turns out to be a wooden nickel. The first 3 to 6 feet from the panel matters just as much as the last 3 to 6 to the component. Also the wire 30 to 60 feet BEFORE the panel matters just as much as those last few feet. Improvements made ANYWHERE along the way- or before (or after!) are equally noticeable regardless of whether its continuous or in sections. Every single foot matters.

This by the way is not guesswork, conjecture, or repeating blather others spouted once upon a time. This is from crawling around under the house treating wires, taking a panel apart (yes, down to the bus bars) and treating everything, even doing something clear out at the meter. Makes no difference where, its all equally good, in fact the changes made in the panel far away from the system are if anything better in magnitude than "the last 3-6 feet".

This ain't no placebo either. You do one, maybe you can convince yourself. But you do as many as I've done it adds up to something so extraordinary audiophiles are driving 200 miles and saying its fantastic and the best they ever heard, and that simply does not happen from no freaking placebo effect. Just don't work that way. Sorry, but you'll have to cook up some other equally nonsensical story masquerading as science. 
I think something that a lot of power cord haters are not considering is that many (almost all?) of us are using either nice power conditioners or regenerators (PS Audio), and so the “why would the last few feet matter” argument falls apart. 

I just spent money cleaning this power up, why wouldn’t I spend a little more ensuring it arrives at its destination in in the best possible shape.
The answer to your question is a DEFINITE YES!!!  For video applications we have found that Silver Cables show the greatest improvement.  It will show greater detail, brighter colors, blacker blacks and 2D will look more like 3D.  Small things that would normally get lost in the background will stand out.  I have been offering upgraded Projector and TV cables for over 7 years now with a 99% success rate.  Why only 99%, simply because you can't make 100% of the people happy.  If I can answer any more questions for you, please feel free to reach out.  www.iceageaudio.com

I did install an upgraded PC and I believe the picture quality has improved after about a two week break in.