Projector Power Cords

Does anyone have any experience with upgraded power cords versus the stock power cords for a projector? I just ordered a Sony 695 projector and I'm wondering if an upgraded power cord will improve the picture on the screen.
willgolf
I think something that a lot of power cord haters are not considering is that many (almost all?) of us are using either nice power conditioners or regenerators (PS Audio), and so the “why would the last few feet matter” argument falls apart. 

I just spent money cleaning this power up, why wouldn’t I spend a little more ensuring it arrives at its destination in in the best possible shape.
The answer to your question is a DEFINITE YES!!!  For video applications we have found that Silver Cables show the greatest improvement.  It will show greater detail, brighter colors, blacker blacks and 2D will look more like 3D.  Small things that would normally get lost in the background will stand out.  I have been offering upgraded Projector and TV cables for over 7 years now with a 99% success rate.  Why only 99%, simply because you can't make 100% of the people happy.  If I can answer any more questions for you, please feel free to reach out.  www.iceageaudio.com

I did install an upgraded PC and I believe the picture quality has improved after about a two week break in.  
Can I ask you which cable you chose as an upgrade?  I know that our TV/Projector cables show immediate results.  We have a Video fanatic on YouTube who has been promoting our products for a few now.  It is interesting, but Copper and Silver both show different end results.  Same as in Audio Applications Copper shows a warmer picture and Silver is a more detailed picture.
Copper will have a warmer/slower result in both audio and video if you use typical gold-plated plugs.  Silver, of course, is much faster, but also has its own problems.  I've found the absolute best is solid-core pure copper with rhodium plated connectors.