Floored by Beatles "White Album" Reissue

I bought a sealed copy of this reissue, and it's the most quiet four slabs of vinyl I've ever heard. Sound quality is as good, or better than any other vinyl I can remember hearing. Along with the double White Album, included is the "Esher" demos recorded at George Harrison's recording studio.

All the songs are played with acoustic guitars. Incredibly good sound, and hearing them play so many songs without all the studio effects make you realize just how good those guys really were. I've been wanting a new copy of this music since 1972, when my house burned down, along with my vinyl collection. This set was worth waiting for. Also, for some reason, I kept thinking of Art Dudley, and the influence he had on my changing my system to a return to analog, and the switch to tube amps and preamps, and speakers that would allow that to happen. Best night of music listening I can remember hearing, ever.

Regards,
Dan
Ag insider logo xs@2xislandmandan
Funny found this post, I'm listening to this specific remastered 96khz 24 bits and started looking in audiogon for digital remaster and this exact album comes out I'm very surprised of the distortion, started listening to Something the mix,
it hurts my ears,
Here
Comes the Sun a little better but still bad, Something, the studio demo, can't do, so disappointing

Switched to Blue Notes release of Bobby Hutcherson, The Kicker, Redbook, but sooo much better.

It is not my rig
By far my favorite Beatles Album. Tried to ask about these on a non-audiophile forum and got nowhere. I don't care about pressing quality, noise, etc. All I want to know is this: which vinyl version has the best SOUND quality, irrespective of pressing noise. Only version I have is the original Mobile Fidelity half speed master.
They did a very good job of digitally remastering The White Album that time around to make it sound different and ear catching.   Better?  Maybe.   Definitely louder overall but in a good way not bad.  Glad it shows on the vinyl as well.