Does Power Cord Require Burn-In To Sound Good?

I recently bought a new power cord but there isn’t much difference in sound quality between this new cord and the previous Wireworld Elektra 7 which it replaces. The cords are used on the DAC.

Any ideas if the cord needs to burn in to open up and sound better? It currently has about 5 hours on it and I think I prefer the sound quality of the previous cord which costs 10 times cheaper.

Any thoughts appreciated.
ryder
No hobo, stats and specs are only that. For one to decide if any cable is an improvement, one needs to listen to it long term to decide, In high-end audio, everything makes a difference, good or bad. One just has to have the time and patience to make that determination. If you are convinced that is not possible, so be it, however it is not the last word.
It could also be, that the very air in the room, requires a burn in period. Both to clearly transmit Bluetooth if you are using it. And also, importantly, to transmit the sound from the speakers to your ears.
This formula should help;
The perceived improvement created by a piece of wire introduced into an audio system is directly proportional to the price you paid for it divided by how embarrassed you are about admitting how much you paid for it squared by the volume of space in your budget where money used to be.
Typical argument from someone who hasn't done the experiment but knows that it can't have an effect. And always brings up a cost. Don't understand why it bothers you so much.