REVEL performa3 f208 or TEKTON Moab

I have about 5 grand to spend on loudspeakers.  Of these 2, Tekton Moab and Revel performa3 f208, which one would you goners buy? Or any recommendations? I have an old Krell FPB 400CX, Ayre K5xe mp, Wadia 321 Dac, VPI Classic turntable. 
jeffvegas
Just as an aside, whenever Stereophile measures the sensitivity of Tekton loudspeakers they never meet the manufacturer's specification.  They are not low sensitivity, but they measure at least 6db below the manufacturer's claims.
98dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity, that is not 98db 1W. They offer it in 8 and 4 ohm, and you know this is going to be at 4ohm. So at best 95db, which is 6db over what Stereophile measured on the f208. As noted, Tekton has measured way below spec on their other speakers (6.5 db lower on the Impact, 5.9 on the Enzo).

I wouldn’t touch the Revel with a ten foot pole, if for no other reason than at only 88dB sensitivity you’ll never find an amp to drive them.

LOL.
Yes, all those poor Revel owners have been unable to find amps to drive them. 

This is why you have to be careful asking for advice on audiophile forums.  You can get a tad skewed view of things due to some extreme personal biases....;-)

(Any good 4 ohm rated amp will drive the Revels, as JA points out in the measurement section reviewing that model - hardly like having to find a unicorn in the audio world).