Speaker cables Mid High end

Currently have Kimber 8TC speaker cables and recently purchased a Mark Levinson No.526 preamp paired to Mark Levinson 532h amp and Revel speakers. Looking to upgrade speaker cables and have been looking at Cardas Clear line and also read great reviews on Audience AU24 SE . Looking to buy lightly used and want a neutral, open and a high resolution cable to capture the highly transparent and resolving attributes of the No.526 preamp. Any recommendations and thoughts on the Cardas and Audience are welcomed. 
lnitm
lwin, Thank you very much. Why do we always skimp when it comes to cables ?? LOL They do make a difference, all of them. 
The Cardas Clear reflection I use in my main system for interconnects excellent balance ,and for speaker cables 
WireWorld Eclipse 8 a excellent cable 
their Matching Eclipse 8 interconnect also very balanced , I use the Cardas on digital 
to give music just a dash extra  warmth
for so many CDs or when streaming not always the most natural recordings.
I have friends with an all-Mark Levinson electronics system driving WILSON MAXX speakers, that are cabled with an all- TRANSPARENT AUDIO array.

in a word ...  “ magical “ audio performance.
I have a buddy who owns AZ Hologram not sure what model but probably 10 years old.  He decided to try to make his own cables from a you tube video and did a very nice job.  We could not hear a difference between the DYI cables and the AZ.

Happy Listening.
Check out the Morrow Audio website. Great Stereophile reviews. And they're on sale right now. I have their lower end interconnects and speaker cables in my rig. Nice improvement over what I had.