Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
@samhvcc Color me confused. In one post you state that your JA30mk2 was not a good match to your Sony SS Ar1’s...which I can well believe as the Sony’s have a fairly nasty impedance dip at certain frequencies, now you state that the match was good since you burned in the Sony’s, yet you have let the Jadis 30mk2’s go?? Then you tell us that you will compare the Jadis 30mk2 to your upcoming 80mk2, how are you going to be able to do that when you had a pretty bad amp/speaker match up with the less powerful 30Mk2 in the first place?? Obviously, if you have solved your faulty speaker/amp match up with a correct speaker/amp match up ( assuming the Jadis 80Mk2 is 100% correct ( while I know it will be a better match up, as I stated above, nobody knows for sure how better until the match up is done) it may not be the ideal synergy given the still nasty impedance dip that it too will have to contend with!) surely you are comparing apples to oranges....
At the very beginning I said that my JA30 hasn't got enough power for my Sony. I believed it was due to my newly Sony hasn't been running in yet. But having a longer burning in from my Esoteric monoblock. The drive units goes much smoother than before! Plugging in my Jadis again seems working much much better! Then  I would have a conclusion of matching them together isn't be a problem at all. They match well enough for sure now. I would say, enough, but more power, much better honestly for my Sony however! Switching to JA80, which I believe, would extend the potential of Sony, giving more punch & power than the 30. So I would curious to try out how far my Sony can go with the JA80!
Just spoke with Richard Gray, and posed the Q, <<do you think the JA30's will deliver more what i am looking for vs my tweaked out Defy7 is delivering??>>
Richard agrees , suggesting having dual monos will deliver a  more true separation of imaging vs the Defy's sharing of the main trans, + shaing the big Philips caps  on top of chassis. 
I had a  hunch after cking over the JA30 design, just a  pair of power  + separate power trans. 
I really do not need the extra power which the Defy offers, as i listen to low volume in my quaint sized listening room.
So now after spending big bucks in all the Mundorf cans, and new Svet's 88's, I realize the JA30 is really what will deliver my classical music is a superior sound stage/resolution, uppermids/upper highs.
I tried to tweak the Defy as high as possible, but seems the JA30 design has a  inherent subtle nuances which the Defy is not gojng to  ever match.
Live and learn I guess.
Eventually , my plan is to sell the Defy, <<<solderings are done by <<botched job>>, not clean soldering>> as Tech guy mentioned to remove board will cost another $200m to remove in order to get at solder board underneath,, WE decided to just snip the leads , as i figured I'd never sell the Defy,, thinking it will be my <<last amp>>
Seems I made a  mis calculation as to future possibilities.
Lesson to audiogones, spend the extra $ to have all mods/tweaks done correctly for future resale value.
The JA30 will beat out the Defy7 in all departments. 
My guess is the JA30 will even .might even beat out the new Jadis 100  which replaces the Defy7. 
True monos according to Richard Gray is the ideal configue vs a  single block amp.
Besides the Ja's weight in at 40 lb each, vs the Jadis100 at <<<125 lbs>>> Ridiculous. 

@samhvcc  Once again, from your description of what you feel is still missing from your Jadis/Sony matchup, IMO you are still hearing a classic amp/speaker mismatch. The Jadis JA30Mk2 has plenty of slam and power with the right speaker. Will the JA80Mk2 give your more..perhaps, but will it sound better...only if it can handle the nasty impedance drop better, which frankly remains to be seen. 
@mozartfan  Your journey does seem to be one of frustration. Just remember to tell the next owner of your Defy of all of the mods that you have done..they should be interested in that. ;0)