Power amp recommendation for Harbeth 30.2s

It’s not that I don’t like my current setup, it’s just that I wonder whether a more powerful amp would give the music more heft.  I’m running a pair of Harbeth 30.2s through a Prima Luna EVO 300 preamp driven by a vintage YBA Passion SS 400 power amp (purchased second hand from a reputable dealer).  I listen primarily to music streamed  from my FLAC stored collection on my NAS or from Qobuz through a Bluesound Node 2 into a Chord Qutest.   The YBA is very transparent and I love the sound of my system, but sometimes wonder on certain types of music whether a more powerful amp would be an improvement.  I like the idea of a SS or hybrid power amp paired with a tube preamp.  I chose the although  the Prima Luna preamp after listening to a Prima Luna integrated against a Hegel H590 (I had previously owned the Hegel H190) and purchased the YBA at the same time.  My listening choices are varied (folk, jazz, alternative, vocal, rock (not metal), so I’m not looking for ear shattering volume.  I don’t like the idea of a tube power amp due to both cost and how hot they can run.  I’m captivated by the Pass amps, but they are expensive.  I’ve also wondered about the Van Alstine hybrid amps.  I’m throwing this out to the experts because I may be overthinking this and should just be satisfied with the YBA until it finally fizzles (it’s pretty old).  Thoughts?
bfleetwood
I have a 30.1 that I am running with a new Hegel H95.  I also have a couple of Rel 7i subs so the bass is well fleshed out.  The Hegel is good with the Harbeths but feel that it just doesn't grab them - thinking 60 watts just not enough.  So even though the amp is new and love the whole Hegel setup has me thinking about other options.
My two options that I am thinking most about
1.  trade up to Hegel 390 - even with trade in this is an expensive option but love prospect of update dac as well to go with my lumin U1 mini
2.  purchase newish Parasound A21+.  Since buying the Hegel I have a very nice Don Sachs preamp sitting on sidelines and watching - thinking the two might work nice with the 30.1s.  More affordable option as well plus can keep the very nice H95.
Any experience or thoughts updates?
@ladavid 

Look at the Van Alstine Vision SET 400 to pair with your Don Sach's. 
agree w jackd that a d sachs into a van alstine unit would be outstanding

i would also comment that hegel’s h95 is lowest in their range... one should really step up to h190 if not h390 to get into the ’real deal’ hegels which have more refinement in sq as well as ’grip’
I’m really late to this discussion, but I have a PL Evo 300 preamp, 30.2 XDs with a 20 year old Rotel RB-981 amp putting out 130w, and I have a REL T/7i sub. Set the sub up properly and it pretty much handles that bass your looking for. I’m casually looking for an amp myself.
Funny to read your post because I just added a REL T7i to my system.  While I'm still tinkering with the settings, I agree that it fills in the bottom end and enhances the sound stage.  I have repeatedly read that Harbeth's are difficult to pair with a sub, but so far I have found that it blends exceedingly well.  I still think that a more powerful amp might give the sound even greater presence, but so much of the feedback I've received throws water on that idea.  I still think the idea of how much power is never explained well.  I have considered amps by Audio by Van Alstine (either the Vision SET 400 or the hybrid) or the Rogue Audio Dragon.  I'm going to think on it awhile since I would like to get comfortable with the new subwoofer addition.  Good luck in your search and let me know if you find something you think is better.