Ar ethe current LP's available for $25 or so as goos as the old ones.

How about the $1500 plus ones?  Are they worth the money to people with more resources than me, or just for people who feel better about always paying a lot to try to have the best of everything?
128x128danvignau
chackstera:  Apparenty, I was not clear enough.  The thousand dollar plus ones are not reissues, but new music. AA does carry both.  However, I know what sounds a lot better than a $1500-2500 LP:  A CD and a trip to France... after the vaccines is proven.
I have many LPs that are worth over 1k classical Decca,EMI and British Columbia etc.
11-28-2020 4:57am
I am not asking about rare collectables. Audio Advisors in WPB, FL has $1500 to $2500 newly issued LP's for their "modest" $25000 turntable. My question refers to this setup. Do they really sound great, or are they simply listening room jewelry for the speaker wire on platinum speaker wire trestle crowd?
I didn't see any $25,000 turntables or $1500 new LPs on the Audio Advisors.  Any link?
The turntable on display at the entrance is clearly marked $25,000.  It is really interesting looking and probably excellent.  On the other Jane, a stock Linn at my local dealer seems to be a plain Jame Ariston rip off, made famous as the Linn Sondek.