McIntosh c2700 users please chime in?

1. Is there a big difference (besides the upgradable DAC module)?

2. How much discount (5, 10, 15%) should one expect to get if asked?

I may be looking to sell my BHK pre and then pay the difference for the C2700. Nothing wrong with the BHK. I also like the idea of tone controls. Plus, its hard not to like the blue meters :)
aberyclark
When I was looking at the C2600 I found a discontinued C2500 being sold as a "Demo unit" and highly discounted on this site.  The unit arrived NEW with warranty. I was not interested in the internal DAC.
I’m very happy with the phono section of the McIntosh C2700. I stopped using my musical surroundings phono stage to my older tube preamp. I like that you can have 2 record players with two different cartridges hooked up to the Mac. I like to use my moving magnet for my old records and get another record player with a moving coil for the new mobile fidelity records. 
Something you folks may want to think about beforehand.

I’ve had my C2700 for about 6 months now and the phono stage input recently went on the fritz. Man I couldn’t believe it when the repair facility told me that it would take 6 months or longer for them to get an audio board from McIntosh. It’s a whole lot of money for a unit to sit in the shop and collect dust for 6 months so they recommended that I take the unit home and use a separate phono pre-amp while waiting for the part to come in. Macintosh’s supply chain issues are not exactly what I signed on for when I decided to go with a Mac.

starwarrior
I’ve had my C2700 for about 6 months now and the phono stage input recently went on the fritz. Man I couldn’t believe it when the repair facility told me that it would take 6 months or longer for them to get an audio board from McIntosh ... they recommended that I take the unit home and use a separate phono pre-amp while waiting for the part to come in. Macintosh’s supply chain issues are not exactly what I signed on for when I decided to go with a Mac.
Covid has affected many businesses and Mac isn't immune, but this does sound extreme. Was this a factory authorized repair facility? Is your unit still under warranty? It might be a good idea to get your dealer involved.