New Dynaudio Heritage Special..?..!

Does anyone know anything about these speakers?
just launched last week.
only 2500 made. $7000 or so in US.
Looks like an old Contour, but has all the components of the Confidence.
sounds like the ultimate monitor.

I have Special 40s and now am envious..😉

anyone hear anything?

https://www.dynaudio.com/home-audio/heritage/heritage-special

ianrmack
......I lurk here daily because I often learn from people with more audio experience and knowledge than I.  For that, I give you all my thanks. That said, it's clearly (and painfully) obvious that this kenjit1 fellow is working on issues (non-audio) far beyond the capabilities of any of the others, and this forum's moderators do their content providers a disservice by allowing him to continually hijack threads. His nonsense also "spooks" those less confident audiophiles from ever contributing which can not be good. Just saying.....
The old Contour range was fantastic, but needed serious gear to come alive (which I very much doubt many tried it with) and could punch well above its weight.

If these fulfil their potential they could be lovely little speakers. Looks promising.

Although I’m not sure how limited 2,500 pairs is?
They are overpriced for sure but for a lot of people thats part of the elure. Besides as a company if you did whatever kind of research on pricing these and you can get that number of course you will. I do think they probably sound fantastic but I would wait to pick up a used pair. Wonder how they would compare to a C1 platinum that you can get lightly loved 4-5k.Â