Why so little Primare gear on A'gon? Bad rep?

I notice that very little Primare gear appears for sale here on A’gon. Is that because those who own Primare products love them and never want to get rid of them? Or is it because Primare has some sort of negative reputation that I don’t know about, so very few A’goners own it in the first place?

As you might infer, I am considering purchasing some Primare equipment, specifically, a CD player. Probably either a used D30.2 or a new D21. Any thoughts on Primare and its CD players would be appreciated.
jpbach
I've got a D30.2 CD player. I've tested it against a Exemplar modded Denon 2900. It actually sounds nicer to my ears than the Denon, not by much, but I'm one who doesn't really prefer the 'vinyl' sound. Plus my speakers have a sweet vinyl appeal to them already. (Dali helicon 400's)
I also compared it to a Marantz CD 6006. Blew it out of the water! I had just bought the Marantz new thinking it would be my main machine. Now it sounds tinny to me...not rich like the Primare. I had them all connected to my Parasound Halo integrated amp. I duped my test CD thrice, so I could A/B/C them while sitting in my chair using the remote. God it was fun doing it that way.
whoa - old thread revived...

i have my primare i-30 - lovely piece, beautiful to look at, excellent sound built like a tank