Preamp recommendation

In the market for a new pre-amp and looking for suggestions. I know this is very subjective to one’s tonal qualities so let’s consider all options in the $2k range.

My current system is analog and I have no interest in digital. Currently running VPI Scout, Elac Alchemy PPA-2, Parasound A21 and Q Acoustics 3050i.

I’m leaning towards a used Parasound JC-2 or Wyred4 Sound STP SE, both in the price range. I had a previous post considering the Jolida or Vincent but have decided not to go hybrid based on inconsistent reviews.

Thoughts?
128x128vette5451
Interesting recommendations I would have never considered and that was the whole point.

A couple of extra criteria is the preamp needs to have remote and preferred balanced.

Does the Goldpoint offer remote volume.? The website didn’t promote this option?
I love the Wyred STP-SE pre.
Dead quiet, flexible, balanced, remote and punches above its price.
A gently used unit is quite a good bargain.

edit: wow, I just looked and E.J. is selling the STP SE at a well reduced price.  That is a deal for new considering I paid just less for slightly used.  https://wyred4sound.com/products/pre-amps/stp-se
You completely missed the point sunshine, but it doesn't surprise me. The person you put on blast this morning wasn't promoting his product either,. He was discussing a class of product. Kind of like what you are doing here. That didn't stop you from saying that he was. Product protection mode is what you always call it, though he never mentions his own product. The shoe fits on your foot too sunshine. What a hypocrite.
I really like my audio refinement separates.  The Pre-5 is a great preamp but has a lot of gain.