I want to open a store in Hong Kong.

I am planning to move to Asia, where I want to start my own business selling audio equipment from the USA. Has anyone done something like this. If you have experience, give advice. What about licensing of copyright equipment?
rw125
“Does ANYONE think to compare "normal" non accident death rates, maybe by age or other risk group factors, to "current" death rates?

Until very recently I worked as a medical facility professional, and not ignore COVID, but most of the patients I observed with COVID had MULTIPLE health issues to contend with that were likely significant factors. On a personal level, being over 60, my confirmed "infection" resulted in minimal symptoms. My mid 80s father also had limited impact.

My sympathies to anyone who has lost a loved one during this but there is ZERO doubt in my mind that ALL sides have turned this into as much, or more, of a political issue than a medical issue. And we are NOT being provided with any reliable, statistically validated information regarding the DIFFERENTIAL impact(s).”

Data on excess deaths has in fact been widely available from the beginning of the crisis.  Simply googling “excess deaths from COVID” will provide you with many, many sources broken down in multiple ways including from the CDC in the US.
I was not going to put in my 2 cents but why not.  I find it very sad that Americans are attacking Americans or people attacking people.   We have freedom and I don't believe anyone has the right to step on it.  You people are constantly attacking each other and politics/media has driven you there. If you think the virus is going to threaten or kill you then stay home. Unfortunately we don't all have the funds to stay home.  I've watched this country and all its actions towards its own people and I can say without a doubt it is discussing and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.   We thanked people for continuing to provide us with goods and services,  then attack the truck drivers who continue to provide our goods.  Blocking roads and acting like animals.  I watched it on tv as people blocked the road and jumped on top of a moving truck.  Then the media turns it on the driver like its his fault, well if I seen an angry mob trying to stop me I personally would feel threatened and run them over.  I'm not down playing the virus, I am just wondering if our eyes are completely closed about what is happening in this country and across the world.  20 plus yrs in the military and I am seeing the same tactics which I learned,  being used on us to control people.  PS.  You are entitled to your own opinion as I am.  
millercarbon-
"Safe and Sound audio experience? N95, 6 feet, and wash."

millercarbon-
"Masks are worse than useless."

You waffle more on this subject than Eggo.