Ever Hear a Tube CD player?

I've read about Triode Corporation's tube CD player (circa 2007) and was wondering if a tube cd player sounded, well, good?
garthb309
I ran across a used Exemplar audio Denon 2900 tube CD player for $400 or $500 10 or so years ago it was so cheap I snatched it up knowing it retailed for over $4000. When it arrived I was shocked how enjoyable it was to listen to. It came with Mullards, Amprex SQ's, Brinmar's and others I can't remember. It really didn't matter which tubes were used they all sounded good but I ended up leaving SQ's in full time. For a good while my lp12 collected dust. The lazer went out and I bought one of eBay and it is still up and running. I did end up buying a used Exemplar Oppo 105 tube player in case denon died and run each in different rooms. The trick is the tubes must be matched or you can hear balance problems if tubes are way off. 
I love the Denon APL , Tube CD player, but I prefer My Modwright Sony 9000es sacd player retired long time ago.
I’ve owned an EAR Acute CDP (2 6dj8) and currently use an Aesthetix Romulus Eclipse (2 6dj8 & 2 12ax7).

Both players IMO are excellent. Plus remotes and volume controls.

PS: Switch off between the Aesthetix and Bricasti M3 + transport.
I'm on my second Audio Aero Capitol... outstanding CDP, DAC and preamp in one unit.