Acoustic Zen vs Audio Sensibility interconnects

I will be looking for a new interconnect to use between my Hirata Tango MC Step up transformers and my Artemis Labs PH-1 tubed phono stage.

I have use Acoustic Zen in various applications but have recently become aware of Audio Sensibility.  For this use, shielding is important as well as low capacitance.  I also like the aspect of zero crystal technology.

I'm wondering if anyone has compared Acoustic Zen with Audio Sensibility interconnects?  I would love to hear your experiences and also if they worked well inline with a Step up transformer.

Thank you and best wishes,
Don

no_regrets
Hello andysf,

Thank you for your comments! I’m curious if there would be much sonic difference if any by using the Audio Sensibility Statement Silver "interconnect" vs their Statement Silver "phono" cable between the SUT and the Phono Stage? Any thoughts on this?

Best Wishes,
Don
Hello jayctoy,

Thank you for your comments.  I'm curious what you didn't care for about the Acoustic Zen cables?

Best Wishes,
Don
Interesting question.  I am using two pairs of his phono cables only because I already had the V2 before I upgraded to his V3. Probably best to call to contact Steve at Audio Sensibility.  I spoke with him before I bought a power cord and phono cable from him and he was very helpful.  One of the "nice guys" of the audio world.  Would be curious to hear what he says.
I think about a year or so ago.  Not really sure.  Definite improvement over the V2.   I was quite happy with the V2 though until I heard the V3.