Lumin T2 or Matrix Audio Element X

Hi all,
I'm using a Node 2i streamer + Matrix X-Sabre Pro Dac at the moment. I'm looking for a single box streamer/dac with MQA decoding to make proper comparisons between Qobuz Hi Rez and Tidal Mqa as I use both of them. The Lumin T2 and the Matrix Element X are two solutions that I find quite interesting for a future purchase. Lumin is a well established company in the streaming market and Matrix is building really good DACs like the X-Sabre Pro. My question is if the ES9038Pro used in the Element X might be a plus with respect to the ES9028Pro used in the T2. The streamer/dac will be connected to a McIntosh MA7900 amp and Martin Logan Ethos (electrostatic speakers). 
What do You think?

triumph900
Thanks for Your inputs. I'm going to buy one of these (or others if at the same level) within next month and every direct experience or suggestion is well appreciated. 
I can add that, as I already have two turntables (Transcriptor Hydraulic with Sme 3009 and Denon DL103 and Wilson Benesch the Full Circle), in a streamer/dac I like an open and detailed sound. 
I'm using an Auralic Aries G1 with a Bryston BDA-2 right now. That combination would definitely meet the call for "open and detailed" but it's not a single-box solution.
I think the question really is just do you like your current dac or do you want to change? 

If you like what you're getting with the matrix why not stay with them.

The fact that you're asking the question suggests that you do want to hear something new, so I say give the lumin a shot. It's always nice to hear new gear and learn.
The Lumin T2 is a nice streamer.  One of my favorite streamers that I see in terms of performance to cost.

The Matrix units look interesting.  I had actually never heard of the company until your post.