Manley snapper vs Atma-sphere M60

Trying to figure out the best way to go between these 2 amps.  They'll be lighting up Tannoy Kensingtons.  I play mostly rock on CD's.

Any thoughts/comments......thanks.
gwng8
I love Rock music on the Atma-Sphere more than SET or Push and Pull. I don't know why but I always feel The Atma seem to handle complex music easily and feel more relaxed when doing so even when your pushing the volumes to crazy levels. SET Amps don't seem to work well on this and push-pull amps all depend on power and how its implemented. Still, After all these years, the OTL from Atma seems to reign supreme over other amps iv tried. This applies to any genre of music. Not just audiophile recordings.
This is the second 'zombie' thread that has been resurrected in the past day. I wonder what is in the air?🤔

In any case, @phantom, +1.
B
M-60s all the way! Getting rid of the transformers is a real game changer. SET and P.P. are just intrinsically inferior if you have the correct impedance speakers. I have owned all of these types and there simply is no comparison. I will say that the older CAT amps were the best of their type I had ever heard, but I still prefer the M-60s.