My Oppo is a bit too bright

'sup?
In a comparison to an impartial audience between my analog rig and my Oppo 105D > LFD LE IV rig, the consensus was the the digital end was too bright and brittle.
Some more details:

Digital:
Oppo 105 > Belden 840 cables > LFD LE IV > Decware Styx speaker cables

Analog:
VPI HW19 MK 4/Hana ML > Morrow PH4 > LFD LE phono > AZ ICs > LFD LE IV
All feeding into Spatial M3 Turbo S's
I agree with the consensus. Any suggestions for a warmer digital sound?
s
128x128simao
I use Cardas Neutral Reference cables and 3 Isoacoustics Indigo footers under the chassis. Sounds good. You can use the Bronze footers which match the weight better. These were not out yet when I bought the Indigos and are a little bit cheaper. Of course a better DAC would be good, but try the footers first.
I am just at opposite ends from @tweak1 — while beating the DAC in the Oppo may have been more challenging a few years back, with the explosion of excellent DACs in the $700 - $1500 range I think you could now find a relatively inexpensive DAC that bests the Oppo handily for your tastes fairly easily.  And since you don’t spin discs much these days (like me) and Oppo is out of business and your 105 could fail (mine did), why would you buy a power supply for it and add further to the potential loss?  Again, I’d start by just trying a new DAC and see what you think — many offer in-home trials these days that makes it very easy to do.  Then upgrade your streamer as funds allow as that matters a great deal too, and if you get one with an onboard disc drive and storage like the Innuos I mentioned above you’ll never have to get off your arse to spin another disc ever again and have all your music at your fingertips.  And without a doubt I’d replace those Belden interconnects with a used pair of AZ Silver Refs (I have and love them) or the like — relatively cheap and significant upgrade.  FWIW, and best of luck in upgrading your digital front end — you’ll really appreciate and enjoy the music so much more. 
soix

My Audio Alchemy DDP -1 with PS 5 outboard power supply did not better my moded 105 direct to amp using VVC
Simao if you listen to vynil a lot, yours ears will get use to it, then you go back to digital the tendency your oppo will sound a bit bright, It takes a week or two to reset your ears.