Is 1990's equipment vintage?

I think so, apparently some few are upset at this definition, and think 1990's electronics are merely "used" or "out of production."
erik_squires
The bar can't be stagnant. At some point in time anything that actually plays physical media as we know it will be antique. 
allenf1963, I hear you!  It was 1970, I had my first car which was a 1957 Chevy Bel Air, black with a Hurst shifter (what a chick magnet), and my buddy, whose dad ran a GMAC office, told me about a Z-28 he could get me for cheap.  Real cheap.  My dad said, look-you are in high school and next year you are going off to college.  You get one car.  You want the Z, then sell your 57.  He was right, and I kept my 57.   But that is the kind of stuff that kicks off one of these nostalgia binges.   Vintage for me usually involves unrequited coveting from my younger days.
Hello,
This one threw me so I googled it. I don’t agree with it with antique car needs to be 100 years old. I thought when a car was 25 it became an antique. At least that’s what the DMV records it to be. Here is what came up when I googled it. An item should be at least 100 years old to be defined as an antique. Generally speaking if the item is no older than an antique but not less than 20 years, it falls under the term vintage. ... It generally implies a vintage of at least fifteen or twenty years. For example, clothing from the 1980s or 1990s could be retro.
I just sold my classic Porsche 1978 911 SC
But all is not lost as l just purchased a vintage 1973 BMW 2002tii  I'm hanging onto my vintage audio gear until it dies