So what ever happened to Kinki Studio???

Wasn't Kinki Studio all the rage when they first came on the US scene with a quasi-US Distributor?  It seemed like there was no shortage of positive feedback and people who either owned one and were blown away or people who wanted one and couldn't stop posting about them.

Now that there is a new Distributor, why so quiet? Where did all the hype go?
dznutz
@nishan99 

Don't know where that information is coming from but I haven't found any of those three points to be true in my system. Can't find anything on the internet in my searches where any of those points were made unless your talking about the one You Tube review which I as a rule ignore. I own a first version M1, a 2020 M1+ and the M7 and I find the sound to be pretty consistent between the three models and quite similar to the sound of a Goldmund/Job amplifier.  As in my system your preamp is going to be a big determining factor in the final "sound" of the M7. 
I had an EX M for a few months when they first became popular. If I remember correctly, it benefited greatly from an upgraded power cord.
Referring back to the original post, what did happen to Kinki, at least in the US?

I would be very interested in purchasing the  EX-M1+ int amp. There had been only one authorized US distributor, now that is gone. Would have thought they would have expanded into the US, instead they pulled back. Presently there is only one Canadian (near Toronto) distributor authorized to handle mailorder sales to the entire US.

To me $3kUSD is a lot of money to commit, with having a bit of concern about Kinki's future US support. I do see the value in the product, I'm just wavering on this purchase.
they just announced two service centers in the US. also when you add distributors the price goes up.