Professional Turntable Set Up in Kentucky?

Does anyone know of a professional set up person in driving distance of the Lexington KY area? Spoke with Brian Walsh not long ago but he's not going to be in this region anytime soon.  
Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12
samzx12-

based on your profile, no standalone phonstage? I "get" wanting to hear your cart in its best light.

I just make sure all adjustable parameters are checked and play the BEST LP's I can find. It works.

Good luck with your search for the cartridge setup wizard.
I recently purchased a Manley Chinook SE MK 2. It is quite good in my opinion.  Before that I had Musical Fidelity MX VINYL.  At the $1000 price point it is fantastic but felt the need to upgrade once and for all.  I do agree play the best LPs possible.  It's amazing how many pressings out that do not sound very well at all.  But when you find a good one its audio heaven  :). 

Thank you Tablejockey for the kind words and advice. 
Try contacting Brian over at   ttsetup.com 

He travels and maybe with a little luck he will be in your area.
 Another gentleman posted he'd be interested also so maybe he could do both of you.
I spoke with Brian several weeks ago.  He said he won't be in this region as originally thought unfortunately.    
I have some setups coming up around the end of this month in the Atlanta area. If a handful of people between here (Chicago) and there are interested I could be convinced to drive instead of fly. Contact me through my website for info.

Brian Walsh