Am I out of my mind? #obsessed

I have a pair of B&W 805d3 stand mount speakers. I dust them weekly with a microfiber cloth. From a few feet away they still look brand new but on closer examination they aren’t perfect. Tiny micro scratches and smudges. I had the thought of trying a polishing product or car wax to make them perfect again. Good idea or am I just #obsessed? 
paulgardner
Don’t dust using anything but air.  Buy a small electric blower that has a high pressure nozzle attachment.  Works great on motorcycles, gun parts, and I’m sure speakers.  Impossible to get swirls since there’s no touching.
I own a black car so does my wife
3M hand glaze is very good and PS21 paint cleaner is excellent along with the PS21 carnauba wax  Between the three products they make my piano black sub woofer and my classic Porsche look like new 
If you want to apply a high quality real wax try some ZYMOL carbon wax for dark colors. This wax is not sold at most auto parts places thats the cheap stuff. You will have to order it online and a small size container will set you back $50. This is a paste that you rub on and rub off right away! It will make your piano black speakers glisten like jewels.
I use this on my black Porsche 951 too :-)

Matt M
Just ignore the micro scratches. Innocuous obsession could lead to paranoia or to something even worse later. Use soft duster from walmart or target and approach the speakers only when you use it. 

Sounds to me like you need a girlfriend.  If you're mentally able to go outside your home, please make sure you don't step on any cracks.

Breathe,
Tim