What's the best and/or favorite piece of equipment you've owned? And do you still own it?

My favorite piece(s)  are  (and I still own them) the Martin Logan Ethos lousdpeakers and Soudsmith Paua cartridge.  As far as speakers go, electrostats are my favorite and will replace them with another set of electrostats.  I'm currently eyeing MUR Audio SP1's.  These two pieces make my rig sound great.  
polkalover
Krell ksa100. All original. Getting it recapped this week after 30yrs. Can’t wait. 

Pioneer pl-630tt with ortofon black mm cart. Still works and sounds great. 
Things sure were made well back then. 
I’ve had quite a bit of gear come and go but my Janszen zA2.1 have remained and will always. The best electrostatic sound in a WAF friendly package.
Original Snell Type J speakers. I listened to more great music on them than on any other piece of equipment...still have them, but let's say they're retired.
On my best components I actually have two, one is a custom turntable made by Peter with PBN Audio and it sounds fantastic and it’s candy to the eyes.The other is a pass labs X A160.5 mono amps and I no longer own either of them I’m sad to say. My favorite piece is a recently acquired rel 812 sub and I am totally blown away by it, has excellent Impact without boom, spent a lot of time dialing it in but it was well worth it.