Phonostage recommendations under $3K

Folks,

I am looking to step up from my current Parasound ZPhono XRM (still under 60 days audition trial). To be honest, I am quite pleased with its performance, feature set and flexibility. I mean what else you can expect from a $600 phono. While I enjoyed listening to vinyl through XRM, I feel there is room for improvement and XRM may be the weakest link in my vinyl setup. And since XRM is the only phono I’ve experienced in my setup, I don’t have quite have a reference point. So what else should I be considering under $3K?

I prefer a relaxed and slightly warm sound since I mostly listen to jazz genre.

I started to put together a list list based on sound quality and flexibility with gain and impedance settings.

Parasound JC 3+ Phono Pre
Allnic H-1202
Leben RS30 EQ (requires a SUT for MC Cart)

I hear high praises on Herron VTPH-2A but it’s bit more than I would like to spend at this time.

My current vinyl setup, Thorens TD1601, ZPhono XRM, Hana ML (low output - 0.4mv), Accuphase E-650 and Tannoy Canterbury’s.

I would really appreciate some recommendations based on your personal experiences. Thank you!
128x128lalitk
+1, three_easy_payments. 
@mulveling,

I would ignore mc and his usual  "$10K performance for $3K" talk. In his world, any and everything he owns represents over the top high value 😂

Thanks for your post and recommendation on VAC and Hagerman. 
Its okay. I'd be butthurt too if I'd had to resort to calling anyone "dude".
Maybe consider a Manley Chinook SE MKII from Upscale Audio.  I love mine and it was a huge step up from my last phono pre.  The Sutherland 20/20 with LPS from what I have read is very good also. 
Alright folks, I have shortlisted few phono pre’s and now the fun begins. I will report my findings as I find my ways to audition them over the course of next few months. 
The list (in no particular preference), 

Luxman EQ-500
Aurorasound VIDA
Herron VTPH-2A
LFD LE/SE
TRON Convergence
EAT e-glo S
whest three signature

EAT e-glo S with external LPS on the way. 

https://www.europeanaudioteam.com/en/e.a.t.-e-glo-s-tube-phono-preamplifier-wp000038.html