Are there any tube amps that don't give off any---

HEAT!! 
I have a very small dedicated listening room, and so I was wondering IF there are any tube amps..I guess hybrid or all tube ( although more all tube)- that simply give off NO heat or very very little heat after full warm up. Since the climate seems to be getting hotter, it would be nice to have the benefits of a tube amp with no heat whatsoever. ( is this even possible?). 
Running AC isn't my preferred way of listening in a small room, so this question is now on my mind. I do not want to consider Class D solid state amps...as I know they are an option from a heat perspective...but just tubes.
128x128daveyf
In my room, even an amp that puts out just a little heat, over time heats up the room considerably. I already own a couple of amps that put out just a little heat ( one a ss amp, one a tube amp). I also have AC, and in the summer, this is required. The AC runs fairly quietly, but one can still hear it..again due to the size of the room.
My OP was really more about an amp that runs totally cool, vs. one that runs a little warm. ( many tube amps run a little warm --and a few monsters act like space heaters!).
@daveyf If you don't want to give up your Jadis amps you can use them with 6ca7/El34 tubes which will give off considerably less heat than the KT150's you're currently running.

If however you want a totally cool running amp Class A/B SS would be the route to go are you considering a seasonal amp rotation with the Jadis?
@jond  I actually do a seasonal amp rotation, the tube amps for the winter and mostly the ss amp for the summer. Even so, the ss amp heats the room enough within about 1.5 hours that it is time for the AC. 
Swapping out the KT150's for El34's may be an option. The big KT150's do give off some heat. I cannot imagine an amp with 24 of them or more...like the ARC Ref 750 or the upcoming newer version...Total heat engine!
very small room + tube amplifier + heat worries = tube headphone amplifier
"...get yourself one of those small computer fans and for a few dollars, your tubes will run cool and you’ll extend tube life too."

As much as the tubes may run cooler, the amount of heat in the room will stay the same, I think (theoretically even higher due to fan operation heat). It would not solve the OP’s problem.

"We have a number of customers that have their amps installed in the basement beneath their listening room, near the ceiling so the speaker cables can be kept short."

Very economical and environmentally-friendly version of what is usually called "floor heating".