Marantz SA-10 Vs Esoteric K-05Xs

Hello,Was wondering if anyone has compared the Marantz SA-10 and Esoteric K-05Xs/K07Xs players.My current Oppo UDP-205 is a nice player, but I think upgrading to a dedicated CD/SACD player might result in a better sound.Thanks in advance!
128x128milpai
Post removed 
I have the SA-10 and K-07xs in my sights also. Tough decision and lack of demo facilities makes it even harder!
@trebor33,I don't think in future I will go with a disc spinner. I made several changes in my system and am at a point I am pretty happy with the setup. I am also using the UDP-205 exclusively as a DAC for the past several months and have not played a disc. All my CD/SACDs have been ripped as FLAC/DSF files and I have an old laptop exclusively serving as the music player. I use Foobar and am pretty happy with the setup. Eventually I will replace the Oppo with a DAC - this will take some time though.

I like esoteric product , admittedly good, but reliability and repair is my concern.
Are they known to be unreliable then? Been offered a K-05XS but if reliability is an issue I'll pass.