Cartridge suggestions for SME Turntable

I just purchased a SME Model 15A w/309 tonearm.  What are some of the best cartridges that pairs well this amazing turntable, say under $5K. 
Thank you! 
128x128lalitk
I do have SME 10 ,for now  I am using the ML Hana it sounds great , I like the combo.In the future maybe I will upgrade.Nate from Acoustic sound is very familiar with SMEs.
@jactoy,

Thank you for your post. I have used Hana ML with my Thorens TD1601. It is indeed a very sweet sounding cart. In upcoming weeks, I will be listening to few carts ranging between $4K to $8K, it’s going to be interesting comparison. 

I am also in a process of finalizing the phonostage. What phono you’re listening to with SME10? 

@jperry, 

Thank you for your feedback. I am trying to see if I can get the Benz LP S cart in for audition. The SME 309 certainly can handle carts between 6-17 grans of weight :-)
It can handle light or heavy carts, but you need to know tonearm effective mass to match your cartridge according to its compliance at 10Hz (not just weight of the cartridge).
The Benz LPS worked fine on my SME 10 turntable. The counterweight was very close to the limit, and worked. I ordered the heavier counterweight. I can’t say it made a difference in the sound. Since then I have moved on and sold the SME 10.

I have my system posted here if you are interested