Are there any tube amps that don't give off any---

HEAT!! 
I have a very small dedicated listening room, and so I was wondering IF there are any tube amps..I guess hybrid or all tube ( although more all tube)- that simply give off NO heat or very very little heat after full warm up. Since the climate seems to be getting hotter, it would be nice to have the benefits of a tube amp with no heat whatsoever. ( is this even possible?). 
Running AC isn't my preferred way of listening in a small room, so this question is now on my mind. I do not want to consider Class D solid state amps...as I know they are an option from a heat perspective...but just tubes.
128x128daveyf
Why not just vent the heat out of the room? A ceiling vent isn't expensive to install and some dryer duct hose will send it out of the house with the help of an inexpensive low speed fan. Then air conditioning won't have any trouble keeping up; you may not even need it.

But here's the thing. Most tube amps get docked about heat due to the filaments of the tubes. Literally the only tube where this is a thing is the 6C33; with any octal-based power tubes the heat contributed by the filament is inconsequential. So that means most of the heat is coming from the class of operation, and will be about the same amount as a solid state amp running the same class of operation and making the same power. I know this because our amps make about as much heat as any for their power, but if in Standby (no B+ on the power tubes) you can have the amps on all day and walk up to them and grab a power tube and hang on. They just aren't that hot.

The only way I can think of to get away from that is a class D amplifier. So if that's out of the question, then do vents in the ceiling. It will cost a few hundred dollars but you can have the fan operated by a wall switch and no impact from the heat of the amps in your room as long as the vents are above the amps (heat rises, after all...).
@atmasphere Actually my AC works well enough to cool the room, BUT the issue is that it is a little noisy, just as any fan vent would be.
Like you stated, my tube amps also run coolish when they are in standby, but once the voltage is applied, up goes the heat expansion. My amps only use two KT150’s per side, so in the big picture, they do NOT give off a huge amount of heat, but they give off enough to really make my very small room nice and toasty within about an hour. My ss amp does the same thing, after about an hour and a half; but here’s the thing, it would be great if a tube amp existed that gave off no real heat after multiple hours...maybe this isn’t realistic, given the technology, but is this possible??
No.

But trust me on this one- I've seen it- a fan is a **LOT** quieter than an air conditioner! You can hardly tell its on, yet the installation I saw kept the room cool despite a pair of class A triode OTLs with 42 power tubes per channel making over 500 watts. Yet the fan was a whisper.
SS output and tube input sections.

Hybrid amps can be fairly cool.

But, a 10-15watt per channel integrated tube amp, is still going to put out a good ~100 watts of heat.