Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
@jcarcopo can you talk about the differences between the Benchmark dac's sound (said to be extremely neutral and resolving) versus the May (said to be natural, sweeter, and resolving)?
@phastm3  I look forward to hearing your thoughts on how the May DAC compares to the Gryphon.  
Anyone has compared this with the Rockna Wavelight? I believe they are at similar price points and hence curious.
@cal3713 They offer a 10 day satisfaction guarantee.  Not very long but for me it was immediately evident how great this DAC sounds.  
Keep in mind that you will pay return shipping to HK if you return it.  Probably best to sell it if you're not happy.  There is a lot of great press about this DAC right now so interest is high.