Poor Fritz

There’s no better value and no one as willing to make bespoke speakers out there than Fritz and these forums treat his speakers as if they cost $200K.
They don’t. They are remarkably affordable and yet potential customers put him through the absolute ringer, asking for custom features, going through 2 or 3 models of home auditions and maybe not even buying any of them.

Look, you buy what you want to buy, but I think not enough credit is given to the man or his speakers in terms of the overall value proposition and I think this is a disservice overall.  If you write a 5 page review, please keep this very much in mind that you are not reviewing Wilson or Focal's flagships.  Maybe he doesn't deserve quite the same scrutiny.

erik_squires
Lsa monitors were voiced to be as close to pulsars as could be, the previous pulsars. They succeedded, but you like what you like right..josephs are eye candy and more $$....people believe more money is better. Fritz has great speakers, as do many others. I dont think one speaker is a better by far if you will.  This thread is too bs, way too much. 
I haven’t tried the LSA’s but they look nice as well.  I agree that there are many nice speakers out there, especially when you start looking at used as an option.